You’ve heard it before and now you are living it. Mothers have the hardest job ever! Raising the children, caring for the household, laundry, meals, activities, potty training, teenagers, school, husbands, budgets, and the list goes on.
Here is what an Organized Mom says after only 1 month of The Organized Mom Program…
The weekly accountability and encouragement of simple tools and techniques was invaluable. My family of 5 is now engaged in weekly tasks and chores. Our stress level has decreased, we have more free time, money and meal planning is a cinch! Thanks Linda! KJ – Fredericksburg, Mom of 3, Business Owner.
Finding the balance of life, household and your own identity can seem unmanageable. Help is here.
Do you feel?
- Overwhelmed with your schedule
- Frustrated trying to get it all done
- Unappreciated by everyone
- Lonely because you feel that no one understands
- As if you are on a hamster wheel in high gear?
The Organized Mom is a 12 week virtual program
- FIRST - Completion of a short Assessment to determine your strengths and weaknesses
- SECOND - Set up a weekly phone call for 20-30 minutes
- THIRD – Identify one area that we can change immediately by implementing action steps
- FOURTH – Hold you accountable to reaching your weekly goal
- FIFTH – Measure progress, provide encouragement and motivation to know that you are Great!
Why Become An Organized Mom?
- Be more productive
- Reduce stress
- Enjoy your family and life more
- Find time for yourself
- An investment in YOU is priceless!
How can you become an Organized Mom?
Visit our contact page Contact and fill in the required information – name and email address. Say Organized Mom under “Areas of Interest”. We’ll be in touch with you in 24 hours to talk about how you may benefit from this Program. The monthly cost of $67 is available for a limited time.
I look forward to helping you enjoy your daily life as an Organized Mom.